Open311 API for The Town of Brookline (production)
BrookONline supports the Open311 standard.
Please request an API key if you would like access.
- Where is the API documentation?
The API specs can be found on the Open311 site.
- What URLs should I use for the API calls?
- Do I need to supply a jurisdiction_id?
No, but if you do it must be set to
- What formats are supported?
XML and JSON.
- What media url types do you support?
We accept urls to jpg, png, or gif photos. In addition, we support urls from twitpic, yfrog, and plixi.
For more information contact email@example.com.