Submit Sidewalk Obstruction Request

Reporter (provide an email to receive automated updates)

Sidewalk Obstruction

For illegal parked cars, please call the Police at 617-730-2222. For tree/vegetation or construction zone related issues, please enter a request.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.